Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stars come out at Teen Choice Awards 2007

Zac Efron looking very suave with his vest and hairdo. I don't know about you guys, but I love me some ZAC! ZAC can I touch yo sack??? He's legal! So stop making faces as you read this thinking I am some pedifile!


Jessica Alba hates being latina, we know this. But she is looking like a hot mess. She must be drinking only water and exlax. Next to her is Dane Cook, who you ask? Thanks!


Eve, dropping a new album soon coulda thrown something on for the show. She rolled out of bed in those silk pajamas, threw some heels on, and did even fix her sex hair. Not a good look. Eve, please let the blonde go! It ain't workin!

Ms Duff, I sho would eat yo Muff looking this good. Homegirl looks HAWT! I ain't mad at her and yo know she is showing her muff all over town lookin like this! Go on girl! (Lindsay, I still love you!)
Ugly betty, America Ferra, not so ugly but definitely not so pretty either. The dress is wrong she is too young for it and that hair. Girl couldn't you do something other than a chongo?

No comments: