Thursday, August 23, 2007

BSD (Mother Nature)


So the Bitch Slap of the Day is you buying a new car, showing the bitch off crusing down Fullerton, then Mother Nature decideds to fuck yo shit up by highwinds. Momma Nature sure was pissed in the Chicago area and knocked over this tree on this brand new Camery! I woulda been saaaaalty! Dang hope they had State Farm to cover this hot mess.
The worst part is that this happend in front of my house so you know I gots to do what I hads to do and that is, be a nosy ass neighbor run in and get my camera.
So WHACK! BITCH SLAP MOMMA NATURRR! FO FUCKIN SHIT UP! NOT TO MENTION YESTERDAY'S TRAFFIC WAS A STEAMY MESS!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to blog about some bullsh!t oprah moment/family drama I want some freakin' details. Who did what to whom? Change the name to protect the not-so-innocent or some shite like that, but give us the dirt!