Monday, February 18, 2008

Step Up 2 The Streets


I got "Low" and went to see "Step Up 2: The Streets" and I loved it. The movie is a bit cheesy at times and has the same formula of two people from two different worlds, a loss of a loved one in the past, learning an important life lesson, and that dance translates into any language. Channing Tatum, the hotness from the first movie, makes a cameo to tie the sequel together.




I liked it better than the first because of the dance sequences. They were off the chizane! I know my ass has got to get to a dance studio real quick. Them moves were unreal! Step up 2 stars relatively unknown actors Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman, singer Cassie makes her film debut as well but it was quite forgettable.




Go get yo STEP on! If not for the story at least for the dancing!

No comments: