Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Donkey Punch! The Movie?


Yes people the sexual act of Donkey Punch has been made into a movie and I am so gonna see this shit! LOL I can't beleive Hollywood made a movie out of this. There is no trailer but a release date of May 2008 straight to DVD. Here are the details about the movie:


The film follows three girls on a weekend trip in Spain, where they meet a group of guys at a nightclub, who invite them back to their luxury yacht for more drugs and drinking. The party atmosphere comes to an abrupt end when sexual boundaries are crossed, eventually leading to a horrific accidental death, and causing the rest of the night to be filled with mind games and a frantic fight for survival.


- The film's title is supposedly a slang term relating to the odd sexual practice, in which the partner on the receiving end is punched on the back of the head or neck.


All I have to say is that I will have a Donkey Punch night at my house in May!

1 comment:

Magda said...

OMG!!! LMFAO...you did not just say that?!!!!

I can't breathe....LMFAO!!!!!!!