Friday, February 08, 2008

DUH Moment (Wiper Blades)

We haven't had a DUH Moment in a long time but this was too good to pass up. My girl said that she went out one night and get trashtastic! She had a good ass time with her drinks and her friends.

The next day she had to go somewhere so she had to get up all hung over and it was raining like crazy. My girl gets in the car and turns on the wiper blades but they don't work. She kept turning them on and they don't move. It was raining too hard so she went back inside and called our two mechanic friends to see who was available to come look at it. She was not successful reaching them so she decided to give it a go one more time. She gets in the car turns it on and turns on the wiper blades, and they worked! She was so happy she then realized that wiper blades never broke. She was just turning the lights on and off instead of turning the wiper blades on. LOL She was so hung over she mistaken the wiper blades for her car lights and that my friends is a DUH MOMENT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOL, it's even funnier when someone else tells it! SOOOOOOO drunk...not in this Prizm BIOTCH!!! LMAO

Unknown said...

that's funny, cuz last night my windshield wipers flipped out on me. you shoulda seen it, i musta looked like a mess! i was on 94 driving back from indiana, and i sprayed some ww fluid on my windshield so i could see, then all of the sudden my left wiper gets stuck at the top, then flies back down... the wrong way!!!! it went out to the left, so i'm driving down the highway at 75 with my right windshield wiper down like normal, and my left one down... but facing the LEFT! i was about to knock out some cars if i didn't pull over and struggle to put it back on my windshield. how weird is that!!! they're all broken, i can't get them to move. and it's not the "lights" button either :-P