Thursday, February 21, 2008

Attention Claymates!


Clay Aiken will be releasing a new album this year. Clay Gaykin has hope to release his album by May 6th and plans to sing songs that suit him. He claims not to change his look or create an image that's not him.


"We're hoping the next album will be out about May 6," Clay -- who currently stars in Spamalot -- tells People.com.
"We've picked most of the songs," he adds. "Sonically, I don't know that we're going down any path that's crazy. I'm not trying to be cool, I'm not trying to be hip. I'm not trying to do anything other than sing stuff that I'm good at."


Well I hope Clay releases the album by May 6th and he'll have opportunity to promote it at all the Gay Parades in June. But you need to lose some weight! Looks like you a bit too thick for your own good.

No comments: