Friday, February 15, 2008

American Idol Final 24

American Idol picked is final 24, now I'm gonna break it down and pic the top 12 to go to the final round. My first is Jason Castro.
Not feeling him but I think he'll go to top 12.
Hate the hair, but I'm sure David Cook will go top 12.

My girl is bad! I think she will be top5. She's short but has a huge voice, cute style, and above all has like ablity. RAMIELE MALUBAY will got top 5

Carly Smithson will definitely go top 10, great voice and cool accent.

Brooke White never has seen an R rated movie but her voice sure is sultry and sexual. She is gonna be top 8 at least.
The Janis Joplin throwback of the competition. Rocker turned nurse Amanda Overmyer has an amazing voice but watch out on Disco Week, this rocker may go home. I say top 6

Seysha Mercado has a good voice but her likable factor is not so high. I was so over her in Hollywood week and I could care less if she goes or stays. I say top 8.


Now this is the hot man looking to win the title of American Idol! Yuuuuuuuum! This sexy Aussie has the voice and the look to get him to the top 3. I would eat this up!!!! Michael Johns is gonna be a crowd pleaser.

Little tween girls are gonna loooooove this kid as much as I do! David Archuleta is not only cute but he has a soulful voice on him. His voice and his cuteness is gonna take him top 3! I would not be surprised if this kid makes the finale! Go David!
Ummmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM!
Luke sexyback Menard! Funny how he does resemble a bit like Luke Perry. This fine mutha will go top 5 too! Yummy!


Asia'h Epperson has such a sad story of how she got to American Idol. Ya'll remember she called her dad to tell him she was going to the audition and he was soo happy for her. 2o min later he was killed in a car accident. Not only does she get our sympathy vote but she could actually sing! She is talented! Top 5



Last but not least David Hernandez. Cute but not memorable. Top 12

Ya'll notice how many latinos in the final 24? Bout time we may get a Latino America Idol! We had a guy, a girl, black man, white guy, white girl, black girl, mix girl, and even a Gay runner up! Now it's time for a latino!

Ya'll notice too, how many QUEENS (gay peeps) there are in the final 24? I mean Dang! Looks like a fricken Gay Idol contest!


No comments: