Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lindsay Sweeps 2008 Razzie Awards!


The 28th Annual Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzies, were announced and my girl Lindsay Lohand has swept the awards for her movie "I Know Who Killed Me." I haven't seen the movie but I need to rent it. Here are the list of winners:


Worst Picture: I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy as Norbit, Norbit

Worst Actress: Tie between Lindsay Lohan as Aubrey and Lindsay Lohan as Dakota, I Know Who Killed MeWorst

Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy as Mr. Wong, Norbit

Worst Supporting Actress: Eddie Murphy as Rasputia, NorbitWorst

Screen Couple: Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Achievement in Directing: Chris Silverston, I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me, Written by Jeffrey Hammond

Worst Remake or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me

Worst Prequel or Sequel: Daddy Day Camp

Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie: I Know Who Killed Me

No comments: