Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Momma Gonna Stomp on Beyonce!

After ya'll get over the shock of this mess please read below:

Seems like Aretha was pissed at Beyonce and the Grammys for Beyonce's introduction to Tina Turner as "The Queen." Aretha is not feeling that one bit! She is ready to whoop some ass! Here is her official statement:

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyonce, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy," she told People in a statement.

"In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyonce anyway."

Look hun! We all gots Big Love for you and I mean real big love. But yo ass needs to shut that trap for many obvious reasons, and get your ass talking to Jenny Craig. Ask Jenny to help a sista out cuz you have crossed the line with that weight. You are a double cheesburger away from a heart attack.

No comments: