Sunday, February 10, 2008

Grammy Hot Mess Part 2

I "Believe" that Cher was attacked by something before she got to the red carpet. Her gown looks like she was clawed to death. The red wig is telling nothing good but her face looks the same as it did 10yrs ago. What's her secret?


Rhi Rhi! You been lookin so fly these past few weeks with some sick gowns but this looks like a hot mess. What's with the blue straw at the bottom? But I love the hair!


Nelly, I don't know what bugs me the most about your look? Is it how washed out you look with that hair color? Is it that dog colar your wearing? Is it your weight gain? Is it the color of the dress? I think you get the award for Beat Up From The Feet Up! Not feeling this look at all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think that's a pretty dress, except for the random black thing up the side. the necklace and hair are bad, though.