Monday, March 17, 2008

Threesome!!!!


An elegant meal at T.G.I. Friday's followed by hot three-way action? That is definitely my idea of a classy time. A former driver and aide of former NJ governor Jim McGreevey has come forward to dispute the claim from Dina McGreevey that she was a victim in the whole scandal. In an interview with The Star-Ledger, Theodore Pedersen, said he had weekly Friday romps with the couple from 1999 to 2001. The night usually started with dinner at T.G.I. Friday's followed by a hot threesome at Jim's condo in Woodbridge. They called it the "Friday Night Special."
29-year-old Teddy, who currently lives with his girlfriend, is sick of seeing Dina play the victim during TV interviews about the Spitzer scandal, "I wanted to get this out now because it was so offensive to me that she goes on television playing the victim. She's trying to make this a payday for herself. She should have told the truth about the three of us. She started talking about us three. She should have continued it. She should have told the truth about the three of us. I am Dina's Silent Partner."
Teddy said the threesome quickly became more than just a Friday night thing and he would regularly join the couple on trips. He told the New York Post, "He liked watching me, and she would watch me while she was [performing sex acts] with Jim. In my opinion, me being a part of their sexual relationship enhanced it for both of them. It's frustrating to hear her call Gov. Spitzer a hypocrite while she's out there being as dishonest as anyone could be about her own life.""
Look I ain't mad at any of them in this situation. McGreevey is sexy, Teddy is pretty hot, and Dana, well she's cute after three beers. I knew that Dana looked to cool and calm when the McGreevey was announcing his resignation. She just looked like she new. But hell I'd do a threesome with them too. But we would definitely have to go somewhere a little more classy than TGI Fridays, we'd have to do "Chili" or "Rainforest Cafe."
Just saying!

No comments: