Tuesday, March 25, 2008

4 Minutes to Save the World!


I posted Madonna's new track last week featuring Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. I said that the song was ok. I liked the horns but the song lacked a hooked. It definitely in my opinion was a bad choice for a single.

I guess I was wrong. Radio stations have been playing the song like crazy! It so surprising because her previous album "Confessions on a Dancefloor" had a better lead single that radio didn't touch.

This is the most radio has played a song of Madonna's since her "Music" album. Her new CD "Hard Cardy" is already number 1 on Amazon and its not even released yet.

The song made its debut on the Official UK Singles Chart at #7 on 23 March 2008 based on download sales alone. Based on its first week of airplay, the song made its debut on the US Airplay Chart at #23 Madonna is about to score her next top ten hit, Timbaland has the magic touch!

No comments: