Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Girl Hillary on Tyra!


You go Hill! You do yo thang on the Tyra Banks Show! Show some love to those people that watch her show, but I didn't think there were that many of them. Hillary really trying to reach that minority vote. You gots mine Hill! Check out Hillary talking about Bill and his cheating ways. She is so right! We can't judge and we need to make decisions for ourselves when it comes to this matter.


The Democratic presidential candidate has a one hankie moment when she gets personal on Friday's "Tyra Banks Show."
Democratic presidential hopeful HILLARY CLINTON showed her emotional side on her recent visit to the "TYRA BANKS Show" -- even reaching for the tissues as she spoke to the talk show host about husband BILL CLINTON's affair with MONICA LEWINSKY, it was reported by


People.com.
"I really had to dig down deep and think hard about what was right for me, what was right for my family," the senator from New York told Tyra about the events of that time. "I never doubted Bill's love for me ever, and I never doubted my faith and my commitment to our daughter and our extended family."
Clinton, who had to publicly deal with the aftermath of her husband's relationship with the White House intern, went on to say she discovered it was important not to make decisions in the heat of the moment: "The momentary feelings ... you know, you are mad, you are really upset, you are disappointed .... all of that goes through your mind."
When asked what she would advise other women in a similar situation, Clinton replied: "I say you have to be true to yourself. No one story is the same as any other story. I don't know your reality. I can't possibly substitute my judgment for yours. You have to do what is right for you and that may not be what anybody else believes."
Tyra also put Hillary to the test, asking her what reality show she would want to guest on: "American Idol," "Dancing with the Stars" or "America's Next Top Model." Clinton diplomatically responded "America's Next Top Model," but said her talents would be more appropriate on "Dancing with the Stars," even joking, "You wouldn't want me to sing."
Clinton's appearance on the "Tyra Banks Show" airs Friday, Jan 18. Check your local listings for the time in your area.

No comments: