Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mess Alert!



Ok, so my girl went to a show and saw this mess! No it wasn't a bird nest this was someones hairdo! But more like a don't! My girl said that it looked like this mess hadn't seen a brush in weeks. Thank God my girl did not sit directly behind her.
Now ya'll know if my ass woulda been sitting behind her, I woulda walked my happy ass to Walgreens get a bottle of deep conditioner, come back to the show, and pour that shit on her head and run a much needed brush through it.
This was not a cute look at all. Get yo hair straightened!
Thanks to my girl for the pics. If you all have a mess alert you can always text me pics and I will post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(chuckles) So do you know who this woman is? She's actually a Pulizer-prize winning composer. Yeah, she's got big hair, but she's got amazing bone structure! :)