Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Margaret Cho: A Heavy Flow!


Love me some Margaret Cho! She has no shame about her period! LOL


She says:
"I am the worst when it comes to period stains. That is why I never move because my mattress is so so so so stained that whenever I change the sheets it just looks like a murder scene. I'm serious. Somebody should put crime scene 'do not cross' tape up. It's awful!
Every month my body completely purges everything it has been holding onto. My periods are heavy, long, arduous - old furniture and books and records come out. Gold coins and anchors and treasures and lace and shoes. It's like a big clearance sale. Everything must go! That is just the way that I am built. I am just puzzled at the idea of a pantyliner or a regular tampon. I need to stuff half an emergency room in there every 28 days or I am looking at dying everything I own black. (Here's a hot tip - if you stain something with your own blood, spit on the stain - your saliva has enzymes that will break it down.unfortunately it has to be your blood and your saliva - you can't do it for anyone else)."


BITCH WEAR A FUCKING DIAPER THEN! SHOOT! NO REASON FOR YOUR MATRESS TO BE A LIKE A FRICKEN MURDER SCENE! CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE GOING DOWN ON HER ON ONE OF HER HEAVY FLOW DAYS, YOU'D COME BACK UP LOOKING LIKE THE JOKER!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

No comments: