Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yvette's Surprise 40th Bday Party!

We planned a trip to Vegas for Yvette's birthday but we wanted to celebrate with those that couldn't go on the trip. So we threw a surprise party at my house in true Ghetto Fashion! It was a house party like we use to have back in the day. So here we celebrate Yvette going into Cougar territory. Here is Ryan with a Cougar.

Yvette and her hot friend Sammy from the south side! Her south side peeps showed up to her party which was ultra cool. Sammy is married, sorry ya'll.

Yvette posing like she taking a dump! Her sister and brother are next to her. Don't her sister look just like her?

Lizette, my two love birds Nancy & Marco (they engaged, I told ya'll about this how they're fighting over me being the maid of honor or best man.) Then there is my bitch Mike! I looooove me some Mike!

Whoa! Threesome alert!

Ok let me start left to right. Marta lookin at Karen like "this crazy bitch is drunk" and Karen looking at Marta like "Dang, I'm drunk! Where am I? David and Julio leaving those two to figure it all out.
Yvette doing what she does, BLOWING!


The house was packed with Party People. We made 12 Gallons of Mojitos and 6 Gallons of Dangerous Punch! It was all gone!


My roomie lookin hot! Nancy and her infectious Smile, and then Yvette the birthday girl. All the other girls jumped in the photo op!

Sammy took a pic with all the girls he slept with! LOL Just kidding ya'll!


Um, Sammy! Where is your wife? You been taking way too many pics with these hot ladies!


Another pic of the peeps. Please don't mind the gay boy holding the peace sign, he thought this was about him. He got his head waxed just for the occasion.


Erica had to tame her mane! She looked at these drunk bitches like get off my shit! LOL



Las chicas from el barrio!

Nancy and Ana. Nancy, why is the pillow? Are you hiding a wet spot?


Dang Maria juking it! Shawty got low low low!


Again, the gay boy posing like it was a gay.com picture! Seriously boo butch up a bit!


Ya'll know the perculator was playing that's when the crowd went crazy! At least Stephanie did.



Charlie and Yvette, he had to leave early cuz his girlfriend had curfew!


My Black Compai! Salsa Dancing with the Cougar.


I still gots it! Jukin and Jukin the night away! Yvette still taking a dump?


Trying my salsa dancing on! Not bad


South Side! All the south side peeps in full effect.


Smiles! We look so good!

There was some hungry ass folks up in this party. The food was GONE! Ya'll got the munchies.


I had to take a pic of this. Notice the bare bone on the left? That is my girl who says she can eat a chicken wing by sucking everything off. I had to be the cock she sucks cuz that foreskin would be gone!


Towards the end of the night! The former ladies of Clubbing!


Great group shot! My Puerto Rican Compai always gotta make us focus on his crotch!



Another great shot! Marco never takes a bad picture, bastard!





No comments: