Thursday, June 05, 2008

Confessions of a Ghetto Co-Worker (Only 1 Bitch in dis House)

So here is another confession of a ghetto co-worker story. I love them!

We are gonna name this girl Tanya. I like to protect the identity of my ghetto co-workers.

I had to ask Tanya a question regarding a loan but she was on the phone so I waited for her to hang up. Her phone call all of sudden got loud and she said the following "Listen you fucking Whore! There is only 1 bitch in that house and that is me. If you even try to out bitch me I will whoop yo fucking ass and staple yo pussy to that fucking chair! Now sit ya ass down and if I hear one more compliant I am leaving work to whoop your ass!" and she slams the phone down.

I was in shock and said is everything ok? She said "Yeah just don't have kids, especially a daughter." I said ya teenagers can be a hand full. She said " I know but Tory is only 5 I can't even imagine her at 15."

She yelled at her 5 year old like some hooker off the street. Hell no! I'm all about discipline but daaaaayum. She could tame it down abit.

My co-worker also deserves a bitch slap for treating her 5yr old daughter like some skeeza.

No comments: