Sunday, June 01, 2008

Confessions of a Ghetto Co-Worker (It's a Bit Tart)

I have worked with some ghetto folks and somehow I attract them all. I have decided to share some of my ghetto co-worker stories. I know these stories may sound crazy but they is true!

I had been working at mortgage company for about a year and I became real cool with my coworker Yvette. Yvette was this ultra cool, forward black girl that was raising a girl on her own. She began to tell me about a very unfreshly moment she had.

Yvette woke up one day got ready to go to work. She decided to wear a skirt with a very cute top. She went to work and did her business all day. She said that on her way home she was on the train and began to smell something foul and stank. She said to herself "This is some nasty shit! What the fuck smells?" She had looked at the people around her making faces of disgust at them accusing them of being stank! She said she began to sniff to see where the foul sent was coming from. She sniffed to her right, she sniffed to her left, then she bowed her head and sniffed when she realized it was coming from underneath her skirt.

Yvette said she was so horrified that she had a horrible scent, she kept her legs closed and the train couldn't get to her stop any faster. She was so embarrassed and ran home to clean up but to her surprise her man was over. He greeted her and started to kiss her wanted some action. Self conscious about her scent, Yvette didn't know what to do but confess. She pulled away and said "Baby I can't right now! I'm a little tart right now" and she went to shower.

I was dying of laughter when she told me the story. I should give her stank ass a BSD for having a stanky pussy! That aint tart that is called an infection bitch!

No comments: