Friday, July 06, 2007

Welcome

Welcome Guys!

Oooh Wee!
Ya'll know I have been like your personal "Entertainment Magazine" and now it gets legit. Hopefully I can one day join the likes of Perez Hilton or even TMZ.

OK, so check it here is what to expect? You will be gettin the 411 on all the new music Tuesdays, new Shows, and all the entertainment scoop you need. Plus you will get a dose of your Paula Abdul fix as needed.

Hope you guys check this out frequently!
What's next for me? My own reality show? Stay tuned!

Yo Boy!

Rodri

1 comment:

Magda said...

UMMM! You're lucky I have nothing better to do than bad mouth this woman who's spotlight should've been taken from her back in the 1950's after her first single.

I don't know if you heard but her ratings are well below what they expected so don't be surprised if you see her tomorrow on tv and next week she' nowhere to be found.

I don't mean to bust your bubble booty cuz but your run down idol is just that, RUN DOWN!! LOL

As for Skeletor and JHO...they won't make it marriage wise before they go on tour...

Ne other comments feel free to email me at my job email i'll be here all week m-f 8-5pm LOVE YA!!