Monday, July 09, 2007

Live Earth In Case You Missed It

Shakira performing in Germany, now you know home girl sang "Hips Don't Lie" cuz that is all she sings when she does a performance. I know it's her first and only number 1 hit on billboard 200 but she has to let it go. Buyt I must say, I wish my hips lied to my ass and told me that they look like that!


My girl Madonna performing in London showing some love to the crowd. They all look like they're cheering for her but actually they love her shoes! Those shoes are hot!

Now you know she sang "Hung Up" on this number. She insists on that same outfit, at least she changed it to black this time.


Ooooh Weeee! I know she is rockin' the house cuz girl can play the guitar but this pic is quite scary she looks like the rocker version of Nanny McPhee!


My Pussycat Dolls were also in London performing all their hits from one CD. I love the Pussycat Dolls, they brought sexy back for girl groups. But dang they should record another CD. They have 10 songs on the CD and released 6 of them as singles. But they're hot! Can someone feed the girl to the right of Nicole a burger. She look hungry!


Rhi Rhi doing her thang too! She probably performed her current number 1 hit for the 7th week in a row "Umbrella" ella ella ella ella. I hated the song at first but after she put out all 17 remixes I love it! BuzzKill! Boo Boo Doll someone give you a towel you look like that crack addict Whitney Houston when she sings. Get yo powder on girl!

Surprisingly Paula Abdul was not performing, BuzzKill!



















No comments: