Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BSD! (Cheaters)

Today's BSD (Bitch Slap of the Day)

Sorry but I just got back from dinner helping a friend going through a rough time with being cheated on. Now ya'll know my bitterness is about to come out and I'm bout to get stupid on this BSD!

Bitch Slap of the Day to those mutha fuckin cheaters that don't think their actions could ruin people's lives. Don't get me wrong, we are all human beings and as humans we make mistakes. A mistake that sometimes can be worked through in a relationship. But when you cheat more than once or have a continuous affair that is intentially hurting the one you supposed love!

The part that really pisses me off is that when you are caught you don't even have the balls to fess up to it or some lame excuse is given as to why this happend. I say be a man face up to the unhappiness you may feel, face up to ending a relationship that may not be for you before you turn someone's world upside down.

Sorry guys to be so Alanis Morrisette on this subject but I wish people would take a step back and think about their actions because my next posting is what the person feels due to those actions.

So to all those Cheaters

Whack....... Bitch Slap!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: