Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BSD! (Inviting Gay Men to Bachelor Parties)

Today's BSD (Bitch Slap of the Day)

Inviting gay men to your bachelor party.

Now this has happend to me twice in my life and I need to address this issue properly. I am pissed that you consider yourself my friend but yet not invite me to your bachelor party because I'm gay. Of course, they never admitted that but dang. Let me decide if I want to see some tits and coochie while drinking it up. As a matter of fact, I love going to titty bars! They're fun and the I have gotten a lap dance or two.

What is worse is when I asked about the lost invite this is what I was told. I am directly quoting "My fiance's sisters decided to throw her a surprise dinner bachelorette party, I know only women were invited, but if you would like to attend please contact them."

Now I ain't oneto use the Gay Card at all, ya'll know I don't roll like that. But reading this made me realize I was dealing with someone who is homophobic. I know you all are expecting my ass to snap and tell him off, but I chose not to dignify his insulting/deragatory email with a response.

To all those who don't invite your supposed gay friends to their Bachelor Party....

WHACK!....... Bitch Slap yo Homophobe ass!

1 comment:

Magda said...

DAAAYUM if that wasn't a BS to tha face! What a homo...lol