Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (My Journey Back to Dance)

I got the part!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from one of the choreographers that I am dancing in her piece which is all music by Billie Holiday. It wasn't my first choice but at least I got to be onstage to dance.

Well, I got another email from my first choice choreographer stating that he had someone drop out and if I was interested. I was like HELLS TO THE YEAH! So I am now in the piece I wanted to be in.

Its all music by the Beatles and its basically showing what the histeria would be like today if the Beatles were around. Its movement is hip hop influenced.

So excited!

I'm so ready to move my body!
Forget about all my problems!
When I hear my song Ima lose Control
Hey Here I go!
All I wanna do is stay right here on the floor!
Get lost in the night and Dance Like There's no Tomorrow.

No comments: