Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BSD (Let Go of Yo Bunk Ride!)

When you're driving and the only thing that lights up on yo dash board is the check engine light, it's time to:

LET GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!


When you got to tie one side of your license plate with a string to hold it up, it's time to:

LET GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!


When you got to put a plastic shower curtain on your seat to avoid people getting their pants stained, it's time to:

LET GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!


When the handle to roll down your window is placed as an accessory cuz it fell off, it's time to:

LET GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!

My girl picked me up to hang out in her 94 Honda passport, which I thought had died 5 years ago. That shit was so loud and I said it's time to let go of her bunk ride. She said no it's still good. She did say that she went to the Burger King Drive thru and placed her order. The woman over the intercom said " I'm sorry could you speak louder I can't hear you." So my girl spoke up louder. The woman said "I'm sorry I still can't hear you." Frustrated, my girl spoke louder. The woman finally said "I'm sorry but could you turn off your car so I could hear you?" So she did and placed her order. Now when she goes through the drive thru she turns off her car to order! LMAO!

When yo ass has to turn off your car to order drive thru cuz that shit is so loud, it's time to:

LET GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

WHACK!!!!!! BITCH SLAP YO ASS FOR CAUSING NOISE POLLUTION AND NOT LETTING GO OF YO BUNK RIDE!!!!!

No comments: