Sunday, May 11, 2008

Christina Milian Speaks!

Christina Milian and ex-girlfriend of Mr. Mariah Carey (Nick Cannon) is breaking her silence on her ex man's cheating ways!



Christina Milian Talks about her relationship w/ Nick Cannon“All the time we were together, I heard nothing. No rumors, no gossip, and then all of a sudden I’m in Romania and I start hearing stuff. I did something no woman should do, but sometimes you’re entitled to … and I think a lot of women do it. [He cheated] the whole time with different girls, not just one, but different girls. He said to me that these girls helped his ego and made him look good.”





Watch out Mimi! He is gonna break your heart and you know the last time you got your heart broken you went crazy.

Watch out Christina! When Mimi finds out you talking she is gonna read you.












No comments: